Sunday, October 20, 2013

How to subscribe to MTN, Etisalat, Glo BIS packages without paying a dime for a year

WCB EXCLUSIVE!!!..Wow We Are Back and Better with Free Etisalat, MTN AND GLO GB Tweak!!!

Get Unlimited MB/GB on your respective Network with Just 10 Naira!!

Step 1. Send BBUNLIMITED to *100
Step 2. Do a hard reset (Just remove your battery)
Step 3. Send your respective codes to check your BIS balance
Step 4. Wait For 5mins..
You will Get an SMS saying. . . .


. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .


'DEAR CUSTOMER, WHICH KIND LIFE WEY BE
THIS?? HOW YOU WAN GET UNLIMITED BIS WITH 10NAIRA?? NAWA FOR YOU O!!! YOU THINK SAY WE BE AIRTEL? ABEG GO YOUR VILLAGE GO FIND WETIN UNA VILLAGE WITCHES USE YOUR DESTINY DO'

23 comments:

  1. Lwkmd4ho...funny u

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh...you got me there

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awoooooof..nigerians see as ah belive cum check sharp sharp..ah foolish o

    ReplyDelete
  4. Choi....but how i take believ self..lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahahahahahaha... U got me

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eyaah,,,so person still fit fool me,,,see wetin awuf cause

    ReplyDelete
  7. My God !!! I fell 4 dis!!! gosh!!! .nice 1 though!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hahahaha!! See how i fell for this, mehn you got me there...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lol... Dis guy! U no jst well oooo

    ReplyDelete
  10. I believe d starting like mad....tight brain for d creaTive

    ReplyDelete
  11. Witch go chop all of your fasmily finish

    ReplyDelete
  12. I still they vex,but I didn't fall for it becos I begin hail men wen wan make our country better

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wowo!!! So weird a 1st but I still 4 it, na wa o . Nice one (smiles)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've just been punk'd. U got me- so funny

    ReplyDelete
  15. Whoa!!!!! Ȗ really got me knocked chai wey ǐ done they happy

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lwkmd..tyt creativity der...cnt beliv i fell rapidly...well u got me der..lol

    ReplyDelete